Monday 26 November 2012

Ice Bar

Hi Guys

Now a few weeks a go me and the boy went down to London town and even though we do go quite a bit we still enjoy doing some touristy things. But even for me this was a new one, The Ice Bar and here is the link to their website.

The ice bar is at -5c at all times and completely made of ice. You get one of these very dashing capes to wear with a pair of gloves which you'll need just to hold your glass made of ice. Prices in the ice bar its self start at £12.50 to £24 for 45 mins and one drink included but other offers are available  We paid £12.50 each and was glad that was all.

We lasted about 30 mins in the cold and the boys had an extra drink but at £6 a go for a tiny cocktail I wouldn't bother having many.

Ice Bar London Review and Pictures


Ice Bar London Review and Pictures

Ice Bar London Review and Pictures


Now its a definite must for a one off one of them things everyone should do once but I don't think Ill do it again. There's a cheap bar down the end of the road that had buy one get one free at happy hour which was much better.


What did you think, have you been to the ice bar? 

Thanks for reading. 




10 comments:

  1. Nice cape ;)

    Defo want to see it once but not sure how long I'd last as I hate the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit an ice bar or an ice hotel... So pricey though, I'd much rather head down to Wetherspoons!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to this!
    Capes and gloves look cool.lol
    Deffo going down on my list of things to do. :)
    Caroline.x

    starsandthebutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went here for my 21st birthday, had an awesome time but it's bloody freezing haha, didn't last long x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks really fun<3 I went to one of those in Singapore. Was super cold. xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try the Ice Bar but I can imagine once you've experienced it you wont bother going back. If you head into London alot pop over to my blog and read my last post. It's about a bar in Earls Court but with a twist! And cocktails are a tenner!! Sorry about the link. I never usually do that in a comment!! x
    http://agirliknow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/theres-detective-in-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, looks like a very interesting experience! Would love to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say it would be an experience but the prices? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to go here, it looks such a lovely experiance. Your blog is such a nice little read, i'm now following on google friend connect.
    Love
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh god i want to go to an ice bar too! this looks super fun! xox
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete