Tuesday 13 November 2012

Peppered Leopard

Hi guys

Its been a while since I have done an outfit post for two reasons, one not actually having a camera for the best part of a month and the second being the boy taking rubbish pictures on my iphone. Last weekend we where invited to a lovely 25th wedding anniversary meal at a gorgeous country club. I would of taken pictures of the venue but since I now want my non existent wedding there I'm keeping it to myself.

Leopard print dress, Day dress outfit, classic outfits
Bet Lynch 

Leopard print dress, Day dress outfit, classic outfits
A Pint To Far

Dress - H & M £14.99
Blazer - H & M
Belt - Forever 21
Shoes - M & S (Actually my work shoes)

Now the keen eyed of you would notice I actually whore this when we went to Harry Potter but I dressed it down with no belt flat shoes and my leather jacket. This is my first leopard print dress and I have to say I love it, now everything with leopard print is catching my eye and I have to tell my self not to buy it all I don't want to turn into that girl. 

What do you think guys a classic wardrobe stable or send it to the charity shop kind of dress?

Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. I love your leopard dress, love the price too! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit - love the dress !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really sweet in this leopard print dress! lovely classy look <3

    P.S. It'll be awesome if you'd check out my Fashion Week outfit post!:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete