Saturday 1 September 2012

Let If Grow

Hi Guys

There's been a lot of hype around the Lee Stafford Hair Growth range and I'm jumping on the band wagon.
At the moment there's an offer on in boots three products for £12 and as the Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment add up to £22 why say no to giving it a try.

So here's the 'science' bit 
The Lee Stafford Hair Growth Range contains a pro-Growth complex for strength within. A protein based complex to fertilize your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length.

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo Conditioner and Treatment
Let It Grow Let It Grow Let It Grow

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo Conditioner and Treatment
No Extensions Needed

Personally I've been growing my hair for years, seriously years. When I was little my mum decided to cut all my hair off and I literally looked like a boy and hated it. I hated it when girls at school got to do loads of stuff with their hair and I was stuck everyday with the same thing. I literally had to wash it and style everyday to make it look decent. 

I decided that the best way to see the results was to actually measure my hair growth. I've tried to do a little research into the average hair growth over a period of a month but the answer is everyone is different and several things can effect it. One being diet, its strange how everything about you seems to rely on diet but we are all guilty of miss treating it 'A moment on the lips a life time on the hips' should be a moment on the lips and your weight, skin and hair will suffer. 

Here's a picture of my hair on the 1st of September and in a months times ill take another to show you how well or not well I'm doing.

Bad Dye & Split Ends

What are your hair growth tips?

Thanks for reading



2 comments:

  1. I have really curly hair, and store products don't seem to help my hair grow. So I tend to use home made recipes.
    I nominated you for the Versatile blogger Award. You can check out the details here - http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought about that I'll see how I get on I think that's the next option xx

      Delete