Saturday 12 May 2012

First MUA product

I'm very excited over this blush, I'm sure you might of noticed from my favourites page that i tend to go for the more expensive make up but I wanted to try a more coral colour and thought it would be good to get a cheaper one for a starting point. So off to Superdrug I popped and found this lovely MUA beauty.

I have never used anything from MUA before and after seeing reviews of how good the products are for the cost I instantly fell in love with this blush.

MUA Blusher Shade 4

MUA Shade 4

MUA Shade 4

The pigment in this blush is amazing I actually way over did it the first time I used it because I wasn't expecting it to be so good. The only down fall to this blush is that its called shade 4, really is that as good as they could do.




Oh did I mention it was just £1!!! I will be going raiding their other blushes defiantly!

Thanks for reading

Liz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment