Friday 4 May 2012

My Little French Manicure Barry M Style

Ok so im not a massive nail painting fan because I simply don't like my hands, yes this may be a little weird but its something that has always bothered me. However I do like to give myself a French manicure for nights out as I think it obviously looks nice but without drawing to much attentions to my hands.
Its meant to be summer and me and the girls or off out for a day session around Manchester so I thought it would be nice to go for a bright summer colour, next step obviously Barry M for bright summery colours.

Barry M Selection 


I love Barry M as the price is perfect for someone who doesn't spend so much time on their nails and I think the quality is very good to. 




The colours that I used are 54 Clear as a base and topcoat the tip colours are 306 Blueberry and 272 Shocking Pink, I then put Silver Glitter148 over the top that I think finishes it off nicely.

I hope you like this as I love it and will be investing in other colours!!

Liz xxx

2 comments: