Saturday 9 June 2012

Another Mac Lipstick

Can a girl have to many lipsticks? to many pink lipsticks? to many Mac lipsticks? what's that I hear you cry NO

Well my bank account says yes you can, you do not need another lipstick but I don't listen. So here's a new one Mac Creamsheen in Speed Dial.

Mac Creamsheen Speed Dial

Mac Creamsheen Speed Dial
I honestly think that the Creamsheen range has to be my favourite lipstick so far and ill defiantly be purchasing some more shades. I like that this as a very bright pink but is very moisturising it does give a good sheen to it as well.

Mac Creamsheen Speed Dial

Are you addicted to pink Mac lipsticks? I defiantly am.

Thanks for reading

Liz xxx


4 comments:

  1. Love this lippy not one that I have tried yet though. I do love the creme sheens, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative then I highly rec the Kate Moss range for Rimmel, the formulation is very similar to the MAC creme sheens.

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky I'll have a look that them, I'm defo for any lippy that's moisturising

      Liz xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour, I only own 3 mac lipsticks but would love more and pink is my favourite colour too
    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I defo think you get what you pay for. You can't go wrong with pink!

      Liz xxxx

      Delete