Saturday 16 June 2012

Pick and Mix Nails

Hi guys

I wont bore my regular readers with my OPI collection story again so you can check it out here but look what I created today!

Who cares if its raining, we live in England and deep down we completely except it even if we don't like it. So here's a little OPI nail treat with Sunshine built in.

OPI I Lilly Love You, Sparrow Me The Drama and Play The Peonies

Pick and Mix OPI Nails

I think pick and mix nails are a great idea and love it when the colours are similar or compliment each other. The colours I used where Sparrow Me The Drama which is the pink, The light pink but looks white on these pictures is Play The Peonies and the glitter is one I use quite a bit is I Lilly Love You.

I also followed it with the good old favourite of Barry M top coat. 

I hope you like my attempt at Pick and Mix nails and inspires you to try it for your self.

Thanks for reading



10 comments:

  1. The one on the right is my favourite - almost look like a gradient! Great post :) x

    misellyre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun think i managed a few hours before I ruined them lol

      Liz xxx

      Delete
  2. i love these nail colours!

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick n Mix Nails, how cute :)

    Lovely blog, hope you give mine a peak

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gem! Becoming obsessed with them. I'll take a nosey at your blog hun.
    Thanks for the comment.

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love them. There so cute - I've actually just started getting into pink nail polish! Must say that baby pink colour is just the bomb! And the glitter layered over it too is just heaven!

    Love a good nail blog post me :)

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun I think every time I go to paint my nails I am drawn to a pink lol

      Thanks for your comment :)

      Liz xxx

      Delete
  6. i didn't remember 'sparrow me the drama' to be so pretty. woah. want! xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Im guessing they still do it but not sure how long they do the special addition ones for xxx

      Delete