Sunday 3 June 2012

Red Red Wine

What can you say about a good red nail polish, it never gets old and always looks classy, in my opinion any way. As you may have read in my Kid in a Candy Shop post I have erm acquired several new OPI nail polishes as this is my latest favourite .

I love the names of the OPI nail polishes it really does add that little bit extra something and this one is called Malaga Wine.

OPI Malaga Wine

I used my favourite based coat and top coat from Barry M a snip at £3 if I remember correctly. I don't think any nail polish really if finished without a good top coat to add the extra shine.

OPI Malage Wine

The only thing I swear by if I have the time is always paint my nails in stages with maybe a base coat on in the afternoon and the first coat of polish in the evening, with the second coat and the top coat the morning aft. However as you can tell this is not always possible but giving the polish longer to dry seems to make it last longer for me.

The only nail product I lust after at the moment is a quick drying spray but I haven't read many reviews and I'm not sure if they are worth the money. If you have tried one please let me know or if you know a good post about one that would be very helpful.

Thanks for reading 

Liz xxx
  

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour, my sister has a quick drying spray that she got from avon and it's really good, quite inexpensive too, I found it on ebay

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Avon-Nail-Experts-Liquid-Freeze-Quick-Dry-Nail-Spray-50ml-RRP-6-/230761123027#vi-content

    Hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo thanks for that Ill have a look! and thanks for the comment :)

      Liz xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a really nice red, most I find are too bright. Great review :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment yea it really is a red wine type of colour, not to dark that it doesn't look red any more.

      Liz xxx

      Delete
  3. am in love with OPI nails, might have to get this color now!!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'm writing a new opi post night actually.

      You can never go wrong with a good red wine lol

      Liz xxx

      Delete