Friday 29 June 2012

The Whole Hog

Hi guys

Sorry for the lateness of this post as this is what I did last weekend but I've had such a busy week I've really not had chance!!

Now I worked last weekend but still went out for a few drinks at a family do on Saturday night. The reason for the title is because we had a lovely Hog Roast! which has to be one of my favourite foods. And for dessert a lovely sweet shop and cake! what more could a girl want!

Hog Roast, Hog Roast Party
The Whole Hog

Retro Sweets
Sweeties

Rugby Ball Cake
Rugby Crazy
I do apologise for the fuzziness of this pictures, its really annoying me that the pictures on my Iphone are a much better quality then my Sony camera! Even though I couldn't really drink I went the 'Whole Hog' with my outfit, full hair in rollers false eyelashes the works.


Miss Guided Dress, Prink Dress, Pink Lace Dress
The Whole Hog
The Dress is from Missguided.co.uk and I actually have this in a different colour as well as I love the cut. I did get it a few months a go for another 'event' I went to and I think it cost about £23 and the belt was included which I think is a nice touch.
The handbag is an Ted Baker one that I bought at Christmas 
The shoes are from KG and I again bought these at Christmas but this style is a constant with KG


Miss Guided Dress, Prink Dress, Pink Lace Dress, Topshop Blazer, Cream Blazer, White Blazer
The Whole Hog
The Blazer is a TopShop lovely that cost me about £65 but I do wear it a lot and I'm glad I invested.

The Whole Hog

I'm also in the middle of writing a post for how I did my smoky eyes and how I put my hair in rollers. Ill try and get this up and running this weekend.

I hope you have a fab weekend and thanks for reading!!









12 comments:

  1. You looks gorgeous, Love teh dress and blazer combo!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I ended up not really needing the blazer and being terrified to leave it just in case someone spills something on it

      Liz xxxx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see how you did your hair, it's gorgeous! Beautiful outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! One day I will pluck up the courage to do a video xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for itttt
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, you're so pretty!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You wouldn't like to see me in a morning lol xxx

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad I came across your blog via twitter!
    Its amazing! I'm loving your outfit and you're so gorgeous!

    Xo
    Your newest follower
    MixandMatchtheFword.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally loving this dress!! I'm craving KG's so badly, I think I'm going to splurge in the january sales or possibly for my birthday :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted! I've got three pairs and there all the same but in different colours lol

      Liz xxx

      Delete