Sunday 3 June 2012

The Pore Fessional

Hi guys

As you have seen from my other post I recently purchased the Benefit Eyebrow Kit and the nice lady gave me a sample of The Pore Fessional. I have heard some mixed reviews on this product some people seem to not be able to live without this, others are not such big fans.

The sample size I thought was quite good and I got quite excited about this product as I am a little paranoid about the pores on the side of my nose onto my cheeks. The packet says that it quickly minimizes the appearance of pores! Apply this silky, lightweight balm for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores....... Now you see'em, now you don't!


The Pore Fessional Sample

The Pore Fessional Sample

Now I did take some before and after pictures of my pores with this product but when I came to upload them I couldn't tell the difference. Not a good sign right? well to tell you the truth that's the least of the problems with this products.

I am a Benefit fan but not a fan of this product at all, the texture of it put me off as soon as I tired it. Its quite greasy and my skin didn't like it at all, it seemed to make it dry and gave it a strange texture. After I applied my foundation it didn't 'set' right and left it looking a little off to me. 

It retails at £23.50 and its one of Benefits best sellers but I really don't understand why. Please let me know if you have tried this and what you thought of it or if you have tried other pore minimising products. 

Thanks for readying I hope this post has helped.

Liz xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment