Tuesday 19 June 2012

June & May Glossy Box

Hi guys

Now I didn't post about my glossy box last month as I wanted to try the products properly and see if they are worth buying and give my honest opinion.  



May Glossy Box 
So there are two products that I have used a lot over the last few weeks. The Apivita with honey face masks that I got two of and which I used two of and the Osmo Berber Hair Oil which smells amazing. I love smelling the Osmo Berber Hair Oil I think it has a very nice hint of vanilla and I find myself smelling my hair through the day to see if I can still smell it. I also find that it doesn't make my hair greasy like other hair oils.

So the Aprivita face mask I'm afraid that even though it was nice I wont be rushing out to buy it any time soon. It wasn't moisturising enough for me as I have very try skin and need a massive moisture serge but my skin did feel a little softer after it used it.

Now onto the June Glossy Box and yes I know I only got it today but really like the content of this months box and wanted to share it with you.

June Glossy Box

June Glossy Box
Here's a run down of the five dazzling products this month. 1. Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick starter kit. 2. Serie Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush. 3. HD Brows Precsision Tweezers. 4. Caudalie Eaux Fraiches invigoration and energising fragrances in Zest De Vigne. 5. BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer.

I cant wait to have a good try of these products and have already been spraying my Zesty Caudalie fragrance which has already had its way into my hand bag. 

What did you get in your Glossy Box??

Thanks for reading


  

1 comment:

  1. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the Caudalie perfume and love the fact that its a spray and reasonably handbag sized thumbs up for this, def beats the nat hard to apply samples. I was a tad disappointed I didn't get the tweezers as I think this is the 3rd month they have had a HD product and I have missed out which is a pain and not sure whether the corrective concealer is going to be for everyone. But swings and roundabouts hey...

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete