Sunday 3 June 2012

All About The Brows

Brows are taking over the beauty world and even though I've been tinting my eyebrows for a while I love finishing off my make up with a little added extra.

A few years a go for Christmas my mum bought me the Benefit Smokin Eyes Kit which I love, and in the kit is a brow gel that I'm addicted to. However the kit is to big for my make up bag so I went to the Benefit counter and found out that they do the gel in a single eyebrow kit with a powder.


Benefit Brow Kit In Medium


Benefit Brow Kit in Medium

Im not sure what my favourite part of this kit is as it all looks good no matter which bit you use. The gel on its own gives a very natural look but that little bit extra specially for erm 'none make up' days. The combination of the two is amazing and just how I personally think that eyebrows should look.


Benefit Eye Brow Kit

The brushes in the set are quite good in quality, the angle brush for the gel is just the right size and the mini powder brush gives a good coverage. These are my second pair of mini Benefit Tweezers as you get some in the Smokin Eye Kit to and I cant say enough good things about them. I think I actually prefer them to my rather expensive Tweezerman's as even though they are small they are sharp and precise.

I have tried a few different eye brow pencils and definitely prefer a gel and a powder. The only down side is the kit doesn't contain an eye brow comb but the lady at the counter gave me a few mascara brushes that work great.

Hope this as been helpful please comment is you have a favourite eyebrow product you would recommend.

Thanks for reading

Liz xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment