Monday 18 June 2012

A Top To Short

Hi guys

I thought I would post this little outfit of the day post for you to have a look, as I really liked the combination. Even though the top may be a little to short and I know there is a debate on leggings as trousers but I wore it with my leather jacket and felt really good in it.

I apologise for the poor quality for this pictures by the way I really don't know what's wrong with my camera I need to play around with the settings and ill try and fix it for my next post.

A Top To Short


Now I actually bought this outfit a while ago from good old faithful Zara and they are both from the basic collect. I think the leggings where £18 and are really really thick. The grey sweater I have a feeling was around £16 but I may be wrong. I also wore the sweater with a black maxi shirt and I'll try and do a OOTD this weekend. 

A Top To Short

I love the low back on this top and you can wear it a few difference ways, either off the shoulder or across them with a lower back line.

I hope you like this look and I wore it to do a little bit of house bits shopping and a general lazy Saturday.

Thanks for reading





9 comments:

  1. I've got a couple of tops from the zara basic collection. They are fantastic and go with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment hun this is my first one but I'll be defiantly be buying some more after pay day :)

    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute top, love the low back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. So simple yet stylish!

    Amanda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also just noticed your button....Do you fancy doing a button swap?

      Delete
    2. Thanks amanda! Yes would love to do a butting swop with you I love your blog :)

      Liz xxx

      Delete
    3. yay! I'll take yours across now :-) mine is in my sidebar (let me know if you have any probs with the html x

      Delete
  5. Really love the top, lovely outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete